ET Heat Sink V1.0
This module is an Excel® COM Add-in. It has the following
- A finned heat sink temperature distribution can be
determined given heat sources; fin spacing, height and
thickness; and base thickness.
- Steady state or transient solutions are available for forced
are natural convection.
- Forced air can be from a fan curve; volumetric flow; or
location, size and heat load.
- The heat sink can be contained in a defined enclosed
duct or completely open.
- Temperatures on the base plate are calculated and
charted as a contour plot.
- A temperature animation can be charted for the transient
- Maximum and minimum temperatures are given.
Microsoft® and Microsoft Excel® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
|Copyright 2016 XL4Sim and Spreadsheets4Engineers. All rights reserved.