ET Beam V1.1
This module is an Excel® COM Add-in. It has the following
- Up to 15 segments are allowed each with its own
elastic modulus, area moment of inertia, cross
sectional area, weight density, top and bottom fiber
distances and distributed load with linear variation.
- Boundary conditions include simply supported,fixed,
lateral spring, rotational spring, lateral displacement
- Loads include linear distributed, concentrated lateral
force, concentrated moment, concentrated weight and
- Solution types include static, modal natural frequencies
(1st 5 modes), forced harmonic response and forced
transient response both using the contributions from
up to the 1st 5 modes.
- Output includes deflections, moments, shears and top
and bottom stresses versus time and position.
500 lb @ 54 Hz and 45 degree
1000 lb @ 37 Hz and 0 degree
Microsoft® and Microsoft Excel® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
|Copyright 2016 XL4Sim and Spreadsheets4Engineers. All rights reserved.