ET 2D Frame V1.1
This module is an Excel® COM Add-in. It has the
- Up to 30 segments are allowed each with its own
elastic modulus, area moment of inertia, cross
sectional area, weight density, top and bottom
fiber distances and distributed load with linear
- Joints between segments can be either pinned or
- Boundary conditions include simply supported,
fixed, lateral spring, rotational spring, lateral
displacement and rotation.
- Loads include linear distributed, concentrated
lateral and vertical forces, concentrated moment,
concentrated weight and segment weight.
- Solution types include static, modal natural
frequencies (1st 5 modes), forced harmonic
response and forced transient response. The
latter two using the contributions from up to the
1st 5 modes.
- Output includes deflections, moments, shears,
axial forces and top and bottom stresses versus
time and position.
- The deflected shapes can be animated.
Microsoft® and Microsoft Excel® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Phone: (814)602-1586 Address: 2820 W 21st Street Erie, PA 16506
All the modules on this website can be
downloaded at no cost. Donations are
welcome and will help support the
maintenance and development of the
|Copyright 2016 XL4Sim and Spreadsheets4Engineers. All rights reserved.