XL4Sim is a collection of custom Excel® Add-ins of custom functions, worksheet
macros, and COM Add-ins. These simple to use but comprehensive
spreadsheet Add-ins cover a broad range of engineering disciplines including
area properties, statics, dynamics, vibration, shock, buckling, thermal, flow and
These Add-ins include specific capabilities for analyzing beams and 2D frames
statically and dynamically, linear and nonlinear buckling, finned heat sinks, area
properties of complex shapes and many others.
- The Add-ins are compatible with Excel® versions from 9 to 14 in Office
versions 2000 to 2013 with Office 2010 and 2013 in both 32 and 64 bit.
- The full capabilities of Excel® are maintained and enhanced by these
- All MS Excel® macros and Add-ins have 3rd party code signing
certification for trusted source authentication.
- A fast and accurate method for engineering simulations.
- Simulations can be setup and run within minutes.
- The full functionality of the spreadsheet software remains and can be
used to further broaden the module capabilities including charting, cell
calculations, built-in functions and so on.
- Each set of results can be saved in the worksheet with unlimited
scenarios and used for future use or documentation.
- Additional worksheets can be easily copied into the same Workbook or a
new Workbook for other simulations.
- The various spreadsheet modules can be combined and/or
interconnected for enhanced capabilities.
- The modules can be used for preliminary assessment before more time
is spent on the more general simulation tools like finite element,
computational fluid dynamics and other software.
- They can be used to check the results of the more general simulations.
- Develop information needed for the more general simulation tools.
- Each module and user function has free accessible and downloadable
documentation for the use, theory and validation.
Microsoft® and Microsoft Excel® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
|Copyright 2016 XL4Sim and Spreadsheets4Engineers. All rights reserved.